The world will be focusing on the seven leading industrial nations of the world, the European Union and the world’s Emerging Nations (Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa), as they converge on the city of Bavaria, Germany, the host of the 41th G7 Summit. The annual meeting for the G7 offers leaders the opportunity to have face-to-face discussions on key issues of global importance. Each year the G7 Summit deals with pressing issues: worldwide problems that affect economic issues, health, international crime and terrorism with special attention the development and welfare of emerging nations.
G7 Summit Topics of Discussion
- To make the global economy more dynamic
- To make the financial system more stable
- To make international taxation fairer
- Prepare for the 2015 United Nations Climate Change Conference
- Draft objectives for development aid after 2015
- Improving transparency on the commodity markets